Specific ResponsibilitiesInternal Technology Operations
- Manages the relationship with our IT Managed Services Provider (MSP).
- Works closely with the MSP, ensuring quality support for the IT Help Desk, Microsoft licensing management, infrastructure, security and business continuity.
- Works closely with the MSP and the Javara Human Resources and Finance teams on new-hire on-boarding, equipment procurement and setup.
- Provides system administration support for our maturing eClinical systems including CTMS, eSource and eTMF.
- Liaises with vendors ensuring sustainment and change management initiatives are coordinated with Javara stakeholders.
- Facilitates and participates in ongoing vendor assessment activities.
- Works closely with the Learning Management team, ensuring users have proper authorization, prior to system access.
- Works closely with the Clinical Operations team, Facilities Management team and procurement team during study site assessment, setup and ongoing sustainment.
- Ensures all required technology, communications, medical equipment and peripherals are identified and procured in a timely and fiscally responsible manner.
- Establishes relationships with trusted vendors, ensuring optimal pricing is secured.
- Coordinates with the Security and Clinical Operations leads, ensuring all administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place at the study site level; and in compliance with HIPAA Security regulations.
Travel RequirementsThis position requires minimal travel, on an as needed basis.
Required Education or Experience
- 4-year college degree in a related field; Management of Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience in the Life Sciences or Healthcare industries is strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with significant experience managing multiple workstreams and cross-functional teams; formal project management experience is preferred.
- Experience supporting study sites; hands on experience with eClinical systems is preferred.
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, rapidly maturing environment.
- A team player that demonstrates strengths of integrity, accountability, ownership and analytical thinking.
Other DutiesThis job description covers the most essential functions of this position and is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Javara is an integrated research organization (IRO) that advances value by integrating clinical research within the healthcare ecosystem. Javara brings better outcomes for patient centered care, better economic results, improved access to cutting edge therapies and a more predictable research delivery model to the biopharmaceutical sector.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Javara provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.