- Site Contact Form and related document completion or support of Operations in completion and submission of required documents to Sponsor/CRO
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, Finance, Regulatory, Operations, Business Development, Patient Outreach and Experience, Procurement and Facilities Sustainment and Healthcare Partners
- Updating internal systems for tracking status and activities of each trial
- Assist operations staff with visit scheduling and preparation as needed (ie SIV)
- Ensure the care center(s) are prepared for site activation as evidenced by contract execution, regulatory approval received, systems access granted, supplies and/or IP received and on-site, patient recruitment strategy developed, eSource created, CTMS built and live, etc. (list is not all inclusive)
- Support the preparation for and presentation on Javara team meetings owned by Trial Analysis and Activation
- Actively manage and prioritize workload to obtain optimum productivity, accuracy, and quality
- Ensure professional and timely correspondence with internal stakeholders and external clients; always present a professional and positive image of Javara
Work EnvironmentThis position operates in a professional environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, and printers with sitting in an upright position and doing computer related work 100% of the time (i.e. frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day).
Travel RequirementsThis position requires minimal travel to other Javara locations.
Required Education or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of experience in clinical research industry; site operations experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of study specific protocols as well as regulations and guidance for the conduct of clinical trials per the ACRP Core Competency Guidelines
- Exceptional time management, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while demonstrating excellent client service
- Ability to effectively operate Microsoft Office applications
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Javara is an integrated research organization (IRO) that advances value by integrating clinical research within the healthcare ecosystem. Javara brings better outcomes for patient centered care, better economic results, improved access to cutting edge therapies and a more predictable research delivery model to the biopharmaceutical sector.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Javara provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.