Privia Medical Group – Gulf Coast was formed in 2016, when seven independent practices came together to change healthcare to “what it ought to be”. It was established to empower independent physicians to succeed in the shift to value-based care. Since inception, Privia Medical Group – Gulf Coast has expanded to more than 250 providers in over 90 locations and engages in more than 500,000 patient encounters each year.
Privia Medical Group – Gulf Coast is a member of Privia Medical Group, one of the nations highest performing and fastest growing medical groups with locations in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Virginia and Washington, DC.
Contact & Locations
Privia Medical Group - Gulf Coast serves more than 700,000 patients, who could potentially participate in a clinical trial with specific research interests that include the following:
Staff Training & Technology
- Able to utilize Central IRBs
- Analytics reporting through Devana Solutions platform
- Data capturing through e-source
- E-regulatory document management
- Firewalls in place to ensure safe and secure internet connectivity
- Multi-factor authentication and other measures to ensure information security
- Quality output and uniformity through Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and bio-metric access)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption
- Staff trained in:
- Modern privacy standards (HIPAA)
- Human Subject Protection
- Good Clinical Practice
- Study management through Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Utilizes Athena for electronic medical records
- Wireless internet access
FACILITY SPECS & EQUIPMENT
- Routine calibration is conducted on all research equipment.
- Ample supply storage
- CLIA waived lab facility
- Dedicated monitoring space
- DEXA scanner
- EKG machine
- Exam rooms
- Freezers and refrigerators
- Secure IP Storage
- Temperature controlled drug storage with remotely monitored alarms
- And more...