The more than 100 physicians of Tryon Medical Partners joined forces because of a shared core belief: the patient-doctor connection is the foundation for better health. Operating as an independent practice, Tryon Medical Partners physicians are able to remain true to their core principles, while delivering better care rooted in stronger relationships.
Contact & Locations
Tryon Medical Partners continues the tradition of being great medical pioneers. Seeing a better way to practice medicine back in 1936, Dr. James Moses Alexander first opened his practice on the north end of Tryon Street in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. He was joined by a group of like-minded physicians over the decades, and together they established Mecklenburg Medical Group in 1972. The practice was remarkable not only for its longevity, but for its reputation. Dr. Alexander and his colleagues were so respected and beloved, it was not uncommon for them to care for three generations of families.
In Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding area, Tryon Medical Partners serves 110,000 covered lives, and offers clinical trial access as part of patient care. Our specific research areas of interest include the following:
Staff Training & Technology
- Able to utilize Central IRBs
- Analytics reporting through Devana Solutions platform
- Data capturing through e-source
- E-regulatory document management
- Firewalls in place to ensure safe and secure internet connectivity
- Multi-factor authentication and other measures to ensure information security
- Quality output and uniformity through Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and bio-metric access)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption
- Staff trained in:
- Modern privacy standards (HIPAA)
- Human Subject Protection
- Good Clinical Practice
- Study management through Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Utilizes Athena for electronic medical records
- Wireless internet access
FACILITY SPECS & EQUIPMENT
Routine calibration is conducted on all research equipment.
- Ample supply storage
- CLIA waived lab facility
- Dedicated monitoring space
- DEXA scanner
- EKG machine
- Exam rooms
- Freezers and refrigerators
- Secure IP Storage
- Temperature controlled drug storage with remotely monitored alarms
- And more...