Wake Forest Baptist Health is a nationally recognized academic health system based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The Wake Forest Health Network incorporates hospitals, clinics, physician practices, diagnostic centers and other primary and specialty care facilities serving the residents of 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
Through their partnership with Javara, Wake Forest Baptist Heath is able to
provide more clinical research offerings to their patients.
Staff Training & Technology
- Able to utilize Central IRBs
- Analytics reporting through Devana Solutions platform
- Data capturing through e-source
- E-regulatory document management
- Firewalls in place to ensure safe and secure internet connectivity
- Multi-factor authentication and other measures to ensure information security
- Quality output and uniformity through Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and bio-metric access)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption
- Staff trained in:
- Modern privacy standards (HIPAA)
- Human Subject Protection
- Good Clinical Practice
- Study management through Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Utilizes EPIC for electronic medical records
- Wireless internet access
FACILITY SPECS & EQUIPMENT
Routine calibration is conducted on all research equipment.
- Ample supply storage
- CLIA waived lab facility
- Dedicated monitoring space
- DEXA scanner
- EKG machine
- Exam rooms
- Freezers and refrigerators
- Secure IP Storage
- Temperature controlled drug storage with remotely monitored alarms
- And more...
Looking for more information?
Use the contact form to get in touch with us.